Matrix rhythm therapy is the outcome of research into cell biology conducted at Erlangen University in Germany. The therapy is based on the fact that cells in the human body are always oscillating (vibrating). Muscular disorders cause this vibration to slow down. This can lead to swelling, as the affected body cells are not functioning optimally and may cause changes in muscle tissue, blood vessels and nerve tissue. Without the pumping effect of healthy, rhythmically vibrating muscles, the efficient functioning of cells cannot be maintained.
Matrix-Rhythm-Therapy stimulates this natural muscles quivering in the synchronizing frequency range of 8 – 12Hz. This resets the body’s cells and allowing them to function normally, resulting in improved lymphatic drainage and metabolism, accompanied by accelerated healing process and pain relief. Matrix-Rhythm-Therapy’s natural frequency also affects the autonomic nervous system, assisting in stress release and stress management.
Matrix-Rhythm-Therapy Can Treat and Improve:
- Swelling – haematoma, oedema, problems in the lymph stream;
- Limited joint mobility – post-traumatic or after immobilisation, cyst fibrosis;
- Relief acute or chronic pain – over-expansion of muscle fibres, zoster, neuralgia, migraine, phantom pain;
- Improvement of flexibility – pes equninus, scars, adhesion, contractures, postural deformity;
- Regulation of local or systematic muscular hypo- or hyper-tonus – hardening, remanence, spasticity, cyst problems;
- Regeneration of nerve – carpal canal syndrome, damage of N. Peroneus Sudeck syndrome, tinnitus, nerve immobility;
- Regeneration of chronic degenerative illnesses – rheumatism, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, osteoarthrosis; and
- Regeneration of illness concerning the capillary vascular system in cutis and subcutis – ulcus cruris, cellulitis.